International Mobility

Corporate Migration


You can come to Spain and work as a self-employed person if you intend to carry out one of the following activities:


  • Promote a business (entrepreneur) in the interest of the economy.
  • Shareholder/partner in a company incorporated in Spain.
  • Freelance professional.


The entrepreneurs, before applying for a visa, will need a favorable report on the business and entrepreneurial activity intended to be carried out in Spain issued by Economic and Commercial Office in the applicant´s country of residence or the Directorate General for Trade and Investment.

The assessment will give special priority and consideration to the creation of jobs in Spain, the professional profile of the applicant, the business plan and the added value for the Spanish economy, in terms of innovation or job creation.

Those wishing to reside in Spain and to set up or acquire a company or work as a freelance that does not meet the conditions required for the Entrepreneurs authorization, have to apply for a work permit as a self-employed.

Individuals must meet the conditions in current legislation for nationals regarding opening and operating the planned activity (in addition to incorporating the company, individuals may have to follow other procedures, such as obtaining licences).

Applicants will have to prove that the estimated investment for the project is sufficient. There is no minimum investment amount indicated for this.

Our services include:

  • Residence and work Permit as a Self-Employed
  • Residence permit for entrepreneurs under Law 14/2013

Contact us now!

Phone call +34 674.07.21.89

Start typing and press Enter to search